Sunday, March 3, 2013

Not much to write.

Not much to write because I'm not working that much. I'm on call and the phone hasn't been ringing very often. I'm a lot less high minded when the money starts to run out. I don't care whether or not we save them. I just want to get paid to drive them around. That's not entirely true but money does count. I sure wouldn't do this as a volunteer. I do other things on a voluntary basis but when I'm working for a for profit enterprise I want my cut. Drug and alcohol treatment is part of the whole, corrupt medical/insurance complex. It's a wonder anyone ever gets well. I think, insofar as we workers count for anything, people get well because we care more about them than we care about the insurance industry. I know this upsets the industry.

2 comments: